Prestalo is looking for a passionate and well-rounded backend developer who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a growing and exciting fintech startup in an expansive phase.
What will you do?
First of all you enjoy a great and geek team, We are flexible. You could keep updated about our technologies.
- Take a lead role in developing our platform for the Spanish market
- Have prime responsibility for our API, backend systems, integrations and frontend-systems
- Work with the main banks and lenders on the Spanish market to connect our service to their APIs
- Adapt and develop the platform according to business needs
- Integrating third party solutions focused on Spanish market
- Taking initiatives to modularize and modernize the existing code base will be highly encouraged
Who are you?
- You have probably spent a few years as junior developer in a fast growing Startup and are ready to take the next step in your career
- You are well versed in web-based technologies.
- Quick learner who is not afraid of challenges and working hard to meet business goals
- You are a driven and practical developer who isn't afraid to think outside the box to make radical improvements.
- Experience in the following is a plus: NodeJS, frontend frameworks (we use ReactJS), API's integrations, NoSQL databases like MongoDB and interest in knowing more about Python.
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats. The communication will be in Spanish (must) and English.
- Experience working with Cloud services, including setting up server environments, databases and such will also be helpful.
What we offer?
- Full time position - indefinite contract
- Hybrid scheme - 3 days a week homeoffice
- Be part of a multicultural work environment in which you learn every day.
- Beautiful office in the center of Barcelona
- Company events
- Flex retribution
- 4 weeks “work from anywhere”
- Referral bonus
Our office is located in Carrer Tuset in the center of Barcelona. The position is open for hybrid 2 days in the office and the rest from home.